- To manage the construction of electrical works at site, ensuring accordance with the contract documents and specifications.
- Developing a professional team to work under limited supervision.
- Pro-actively manage the site teams through self-monitoring performance.
- Flexibility and experience to provide technical lead on design elements.
- Attending regular meetings when required.
- Ensuring the requirements of Work Place Health and Safety are met.
- Mature determined, resilient character with integrity, reliability and resourcefulness.
- Able to work with people at all levels from project manager to workmen.
- Good management skills, good health, engineering background.
- Minimum 7 years previous experience of managing electrical installations in hotels, hospitals, malls and large retail areas.
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with finishing works and installation of wiring accessories, Electrical panels, generators transformers in high standard buildings E.G 5 star hotels and luxury apartment’s buildings.
You must sign in to apply for this position.